Living Plugged In
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Most companies have programs in place to support the wellness of the organization, but lack programs that target the individual wellness of their employees. Our organization offers unique employee wellness opportunities including, but not limited to: yoga, mindfulness, meditation, creative expression sessions, wellness workshops, stress management, and overcoming fears of public speaking.
Our staff has hundreds of hours of experience in dealing with mental health crises in and around places of employment. Let us help you implement training and practices to promote mental wellness in your organization.
We customize training and consulting packages offering:
- Psychotherapy by a licensed clinician (Telehealth)
- Video conference therapy/ peer support
- Mental health training
- Crisis response training
- Communication training
- Proper utilization of an EAP
- Suicide identification and prevention training
- Substance use and rehabilitation training
- Liability and risk assessments
- Workplace culture assessments
- Resiliency and wellness training